Sunday, March 30, 2008

Troop Meeting 22/3/2008

TROOP MEETING REPORT TIME!

Patrol in charge: Hang Tuah (Geoffrey and Kah Hao)
Activities planned: First Aid and more First Aid (joy of joys...)


So, after a semi-disastrous Flag Break (mostly due to the rope provided by TL) The Seniors were then ordered to assemble near the gazebo and guess what? Sir Tuck Loong came to advise us!

So after an hour of standing still while getting advise from Sir Tuck Loong; whom also changed the plan of the day drastically for the better- I'm pretty sure we can always count on Sir Tuck Loong to re-plan our activities for us; what an excellent Scouter he is!

Anyway, our first activity was: STRETCHER BUILDING! All the Seniors were split into 3 patrols, and were told to use their Scout Uniform to build a stretcher. They would later carry a person in said stretcher and go through a few obstacles set by me, Kah Hao and Jun Yan.

Unfortunately, all the photos of said activity were heavily blurred and could hardly see anything; therefore I will not post them up...

The next activity was Bandage and Slings! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.




Kin Meng the man nurse... I feel so cheated...




Left: Since when were patients with broken arms so happy?


Left: I knight thee: Lady Victim- The saddest of the land...








Again, why are patients with broken arms so happy?







Yay! I have TWO female nurses to take care of me... TAKE THAT KIN MENG!












Below: Chee Ken's tender loving care for Joel... This picture inspires disgust...


So after a while, we decided to do something completely different.

Below: All hail the emperor!




Above: My humble subject kidnapping my nurse...
Below: Again, the picture screams of one thing only: IT'S OKAY TO BE GAY!



Above:
Another rebel trying to steal my title of emperor!

Lastly, we got SO bored that we decided to play a quick game.


Plotting behind each others backs...

All the Seniors were divided into two groups. They were then each given a corresponding number. When called they would step forward into the ring and duel each other to the DEATH! (Not really, they just tried to snatch the opponent's scarf out of their pockets.

After a while, we were forced to march in the parking lot for an hour. It was kinda unpleasant. Furthermore, it was not part of the day's activity.

Lastly, we had out Flag Break and everyone went home.

Notice: I need a volunteer to take photos everytime there is a Troop Meeting. Do I have to volunteer one of the Seniors or is anyone interested?

Y.I.S.
Cypher

No comments: