Saturday, March 8, 2008

The thin red-line

So,recently I heard that some guys think that this blog is not as good as the Junior equivalent. Why? Because of some stupid reason's like:
1) Font too hard to read.
2) Background not nice or something like this.
3) No pictures.

First thing is, give me a moment to laugh first.

*5 Minutes later*

Ahem, okay. Now let me try to explain why I laughed.

Reason 1: Font too hard to read.

Font too hard to read??!! Are you kidding me? What in all that is Holy does this mean? What, is the colour too much for your eyes? Can't stand the colour red is it? Does the writing style baffle your eyes? If so, I really can't do anything except ask you to go see an optometrist for some SERIOUS help.

Furthermore, it is my Asst who went and edit the font in the first place without my knowledge. So that is that.

Reason 2: Background not nice or something like that.

Another stupid reason that is so subjective, that it opened my eyes to how some people can be so compulsive to complain and whine about everything that isn't to their exact liking. I mean COME ON!, you are saying that the Junior blog is better based on BACKGROUND NOW? If that is the case then you are like saying that Paris Hilton is better than Mother Theresa because Paris Hilton looks much better in a bikini than Mother Theresa would. (Not that I'm saying that this blog is ugly.)

This sort of reason is purely based on your aesthetic taste and not mine. So you can complain all you want about the background, but since I'm in charge of this blog and I don't really mind the background , its staying this way until someone is willing to create a more suitable replacement. (i.e. Something with a completely 'Scout-ish' look.) If I were to keep changing the background just because you guys keep complaining about it, I will NEVER hear the end of it.

Reason 3: No pictures

Okay, I'll admit that this one holds "SOME" weight to it. But seriously guys, this is getting retarded. What? Are you guys still kids? Still need to look at pictures in your story books? Just because the Junior blog which has been sitting stale since February 26 has a couple of pictures you're condemning this blog? I never said that I would not post pictures in the future did I? So just because this blog doesn't have a scout logo YET, it's all :"oooh, this blog is teh suxxors." Gimme some time would you? Is it really that much to ask? This blog has only been on since 5 DAYS ago. Do you think I'm really free ah? I have other things to do other than sit here and babysit this blog 24/7 you know?
==

All in all, the above reasons given for why this Blog is not as good as the Junior Blog are pretty retarded. I repeat, R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D. I'm trying really hard to understand what you guys want, but if I keep giving in to what you guys want, then might as well I give you the blog password and email so that you can come in here whenever you like and let you change things around?

I'm not saying you can't give suggestions, but please don't phrase them until it makes you look like a complete A-Hole that just wanna crap all over everything. Give me a proper reason WHY you don't like a particular something about this blog, not a simple reason like: "Font too hard to read." which can only lead me to conclude that you are either: (a) Having some serious eye problems or (b) Need to find something to complain about and therefore being an A-Hole.

If you want to give CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, you're welcome to do so. Email it to this address so that I have reference to what you want instead of looking for it in a Chat Box. OneSeventhPJ@Hotmail.com

PS: I can understand the name links if you feel insulted over such trivial matters. So if you feel insulted over small matters like this which were actually meant to be amusing in the first place, then give me an alternative in the chatbox.

Yours in scouting who is somewhat annoyed,
Cypher.



No comments: